Wednesday, January 24, 2018

About Me

    • My name is Cassie and I am a senior at CYHS. In my spare time I work part time at Boscov's and am involved in marching band, dance, orchestra, and enjoy acting in plays/musicals. After I graduate in the fall I plan to attend a college (I'm still not sure which one yet)
    • I took another art class because I enjoy having at least one class a day where I can be creative and do something I enjoy for a change. Overall my goal is to make some great art and become a better artist.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%. I also took this class because I need a creative outlet. Its nice to just create things.

    ReplyDelete

Project 6

Synthesizing idea: landscape using gouache Artist of influence - mostly myself I looked at pictures I've taken of city skylines and...